2/10/08

who wants a missed connection?

Everytime I'm in the subway, I imagine myself getting a MC - m4w - 24

Reply to: pers-568970754@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-10, 12:05AM EST


Like the title says, I feel like every time I'm on the T, I picture myself getting a missed connection. Perhaps it will be the cute girl with the smirk who gave me a smile. Is someone from afar, looking at me as I look at others, wondering where they're going and where they've been? It started simple enough, reading the missed connections. They're really cute... well, sometimes they're spiteful, but in general they're cute... or creepy. But now whenever I'm on the train, I wonder if I'll see the description of myself.

Why did I write this? No reason, really. Just wishing you good luck in finding YOUR missed connection. And maybe if you see a cute guy on the green line and decide to post, maybe we'll meet. :P


from: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mis/568970754.html

No comments: