2/10/08

sign me up!

Basically Charles Bukowski without the success - 21

Reply to: pers-569404641@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-10, 1:43PM EST

21 year old, 6'4" single white male seeking woman willing to put up with massive wave of faults. I am new to Cambridge, having moved here from south Florida to escape a past filled with alcoholic mania and burnt bridges. Now I am here in Boston living in a one bedroom apartment with my ex-girlfriend (whom I still occasionally have sex with) though it is not the best sex.

My good points include: smoking, drinking, collecting antique cameras pens and 16mm movies, wild fits of rage, moped riding/repairing, reading, writing, poetry, guitar playing, drinking and smoking. I have plenty of free time for dating and romantic exploration since I recently quit my job and am now unemployed and generally spend days in a martini induced stupor reading 1960's science fiction novels and masturbating. It's important to note that I am a shut-in, a recluse, quite cynical and rude, and none of these habits or flaws comes with any kind of genius or talent or even a profitable career.


from: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/m4w/569404641.html

No comments: