2/17/08

peter's stolen identity

I'm so bored with the U.S.A. - 29

Reply to: pers-576225459@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-16, 3:11PM EST


What is the most recent book you've read or are currently reading? I'm presently reading The Master and Margarita. So far I'm loving it and it's everything I expected.

What about the most recent movie you've watched, new or old, and why? The most recent movie that I have had the pleasure of watching was Serpico, the film never gets old; Frank Serpico's dedication to his career and beliefs is amazing; and Al Pacino's portrayal of Frank Serpico is stellar.

In the music category, do you have a song or band that just does it for you, a record that's been looping for weeks? What is it about this band that does it for you? For me it always was, is and always will be The Clash! In my mind, no band can or will top their creativity, versatility and intrepidity.

Tell me about yourself: what you do in your spare time, your favorite place to get away(even if that means staying local in the city), your favorite places to go in and around the city to have a good time alone or with friends, what do you do for a living, is it a passion of yours or just to pay the bills?

Tantalize my mind and I'll see if I can do the same for you. You can be modest or you can be pleonastic in your response, but please just be yourself. Attach a photograph or your Myspace link and I will do the same.


so, i accused peter of writing this personal ad. he is currently reading that book, and just updated his facebook status to say that he is "so bored with the USA". basically, someone is assuming his identity and using it on craigslist. the end.

c.

from: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/m4w/576225459.html

No comments: