4/19/06

the lemon of pink


while this photo was taken a week or so ago, today has been a day very similar in general feeling. today i had my last class of the semester! to me, this is a very strange thing indeed. i guess i will take my finals and then go home for four months. i guess.

c.

ps- i suppose, in a moment of general silliness (and shouting) we (i) may have overexaggerated the extent of matt's injuries yesterday. he does have a concussion, but he made it through the night (almost).

1 comment:

Mike Burns said...

I've been telling "Matt jokes" by replacing "drummer" with "Matt". Witness:

Q: What did Matt get on his IQ test?
A: Drool.

Q: What do you call someone whom hangs out with bicyclists?
A: Matt.

and, a non-drummer-based joke:

Q: What's better than surviving a dooring with minor injuries?
A: Not being retarded.



If I believed in kharma I'd be afraid of being doored out of spite.