6/13/06

move your feet


i went to see an inconvenient truth with anton, britt, and mike this evening. it made me not want to have children. it also made me wonder if i could survive worldwide famine, or drought, or flood, or if i would just drop dead from lack of effort. ahm.

i liked how whenever they showed al gore thinking epic-ly, he was either a)driving in a car or b)riding in first class on a jet. WHAT ABOUT REDUCING YOUR CO2 EMISSIONS, MR. GORE?

c.

ps - today i painted the kitchen table black (and got some helpful hints from home depot!) and spent time with ken (who i ran into on the way out of the movie theater). tomorrow i work.

1 comment:

Mike Burns said...

Totally good call on him driving a car or flying in a plane.

I guess I didn't notice it because I'm used to college students being total hippies then talking about how much they love driving. Damn hypocrits.