5/2/06

puttering

i have been exceptionally productive since being home. i pretty much tore my entire room apart, and filled the guest bedroom with things to sell at a tag sale (soon!). now i am just in the process of unpacking my stuff from school. i'm almost done... just a few things here and there.

if i finish up unpacking my stuff today, then i can start to go through and sort out all those vintage clothes i got from poppy's house 430538034 years ago and maybe put some of them up on ebay. money money money!

i start work thursday... i am working at the "first thursday" event... the theme this month is "party like it's 1999." thank goodness for the aldrich.

grades were posted on myneu today. my GPA for this semester is a 3.5!!! jeez. so, my cumulative GPA is now a 3.417. hoorah!
c.

No comments: